- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City was confirmed by Capcom. It’s a 4-player co-op shooter set during Resident Evil 2 where you play as an Umbrella squad sent in after the outbreak. It will apparently feature competitive multiplayer, which sounds like maybe the worst thing ever coming from the Resident Evil team. Still, co-op was the best part of RE4 and 5, so look forward to that.
- The full Mortal Kombat roster has been leaked. Robo-Sub-Zero is pretty badass, but Quan Chi and Sheeva? Ew.
- Nintendo’s Reggie Fils-Aime clarified his quotes from earlier this month about “garage developers” stating that Nintendo wants to work with people who are experienced in the industry. Sorry, Reggie, but I’d much rather play Game Dev Story or Cut the Rope than fucking Faceez: Monsters!. That’s an actual game that came out on DSiWare today. Seriously, look it up.
- Team Teamwork released their new videogame soundtrack/rap mashup Super Nintendo Sega Genesis. Check out their other 2 albums well you’re at it.
- The new Mass Effect 2 DLC comes out tomorrow. There is a trailer. I am super excited now.
- Amy Adams has been cast as Lois Lane in the new Superman movie. I still have no confidence in the movie because it’s by Zack Snyder, but at least there’s that.
- Finally, Rooster Teeth has a great fake trailer for Angry Birds: The Movie.